Mortenson Dental Partners SMS Program Terms and Conditions
- When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include offers, coupons, dental care alerts and reminders or other information.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we may send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
- If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword “HELP”. Or, you can get help directly from us https://mortensondentalpartners.com/sms.
- Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.